Today is the last day of December. Goodbye 2020 and hello 2021!
Please see below for my Monthly Update – December 2020 edition.
I had one article syndicated on MSN.com!
I also had two articles published on Ladders:
- How to help your team stay connected when working from home
- 8 ways to maintain a work-life balance at home (that actually work)
I was also quoted in several places:
- GoBankingRates: Holiday Splurges That Are Financial Expert Approved
- LowestRates.ca: How to maximize a mortgage: Seven financial experts weigh in
- My Corporation: 20 Joyful Business Experiences in 2020
- Ask My Advisor: What’s your #1 COVID health or fitness tip you’ve added in 2020?
If you are interested in having me contribute to your site, or if you’d like to write a guest post/sponsored post on my site, please send me an email at email@example.com!
Below are some basic blog stats. They are by no means impressive, but they motivate me to keep on making this blog better.
- Twitter followers: 1,320 (+164, vs. 1,156 in previous month)
- Instagram followers: 412 (+228, vs. 184 in previous month)
- Pinterest followers: 915 (+575 vs. 340 in previous month)
- Domain Authority: 56
- Alexa Rank: 156,588 (-17,158, vs. 173,746 in previous month)
To all my readers and followers, thank you so much for dropping by and for following my accounts. To all of those who have liked, commented and retweeted anything I have published, thank you very much for all your support. For all the brands/companies that I have collaborated with, thank you so very much for your trust in me.
If you are interested in becoming a witness of my journey, you will want to subscribe to my newsletter. As a bonus, you also get a copy of the net worth and monthly expense tracker that I personally use for free!
My articles for the month
Thanks to the holidays, I have been more productive than usual this month. Here are all the articles that I published in December.
- Online Jobs for Teens: 50 Opportunities to Try
- Opinion Outpost Reviews: Your Ultimate Guide
- Inexpensive Gifts for the Woman Who has Everything
- Markiplier Net Worth: Stories and Lessons Learned
- Tom Brady Net Worth: Stories and Lessons Learned
- Amazon Subscription Services to Try for FREE Today!
I also optimized the following articles that were published before. Fingers crossed that Google will like them more!
- Cash Diet: a Complete How-to Guide
- How to Stop Procrastinating
- Starbucks Free Drink: 25 Ways to Get One
- How to Make 1000 Dollars Fast in a Week
- What to Do When Your Bored at Home Alone
- Morning Routine: 30 Habits to Start Your Day
Articles from other bloggers that I enjoyed:
- Monk Wealth: 10 Questions From a Beginner Investor
- Not Just Seth: How One Decision In My Twenties Shaped My Life
- Yesterday’s Knowledge: Feedback is a Gift
To dos for January
- Continue improving my social media engagement
- Drive traffic by consistently delivering good quality content and promoting more often
- Spend time on keyword research and write search engine optimized posts
Setting goals for yourself is very important. Check out Anita’s blog to find out 15 reasons why!
I am proud of what I have done in December, but of course, I can always do better. I have plenty of room to grow, and I am excited to see what 2021 will bring to me and my blog.
Thank you so much for all the people that have supported and inspired me. I am incredibly grateful.
I look forward to a fabulous January 2021! Happy New Year!
Bella Wanana is a freelance writer. She is the owner of bellawanana.com, a personal finance and lifestyle blog. She loves sharing with her readers the best tips and tricks on personal finance and how to live a balanced but fulfilling life. She has been featured on sites like MSN.com, Reader’s Digest, The Financial Diet, Yahoo Finance, and GOBankingRates.