Today is the last day of November, which means that it is time for a new monthly update. What a month!
Please see below for my Monthly Update – November 2020 edition.
- When I received a Silver Award on reddit! I guess I have improved slightly vs. my “All About Bananas” days.
- When my articles were published on other platforms! You can find them in the “Publications” section down below.
- When Michael from Your Money Geek decided to collaborate with me on my first-ever giveaway, and when Amanda from My Life, I Guess gave me some great tips! It is on going till December 19, 2020, so act fast and you have a chance to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card!
- When Dylan Dunlap liked my tweet! I love his music!
- When Swift Salary (another Dylan!) followed me back on Twitter, and complimented me on my style of writing!
- When my followers on Instagram left “thank you” notes under my Giveaway post!
- When I made my first ever affiliate sale with Swagbucks!
Here is where things got a bit exciting: I had three articles syndicated on MSN.com!
- 20 ways to get free drinks at Starbucks
- 16 personal tax credits for Canadians
- 25 low-cost morning routines that will improve your day
I also published one other article:
If you are interested in having me contribute to your site, please send me an email at email@example.com!
Posts from others
There is no guest post this month. If you are a blogger who is interested in writing a guest post on my site, feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
On the other hand, if you are a brand/company interested in working with me (my domain authority is now 50+!), please send me an email at email@example.com as well. To see a sample of options that I offer, head to “Work with Me!” page.
Below are some basic blog stats. They are by no means impressive, but they motivate me to keep on making this blog better.
- Twitter followers: 1,156 (+185, vs. 971 in previous month)
- Instagram followers: 184 (+143, vs. 41 in previous month)
- Pinterest followers: 340 (+150 vs. 190 in September)
- Domain Authority: 56
- Alexa Rank: 173,746
To all my readers and followers, thank you so much for dropping by and for following my accounts. To all of those who have liked, commented and retweeted anything I have published, thank you very much for all your support. For all the brands/companies that I have collaborated with, thank you so very much for your trust in me.
If you are interested in becoming a witness of my journey, you will want to subscribe to my newsletter. As a bonus, you also get a copy of the net worth and monthly expense tracker that I personally use for free!
My top articles for the month
- Bluehost Review: THE Web Hosting Service for Bloggers
- Winter Bucket List: 25 Fun Things to Do on a Budget
- Healthy, Delicious & Cheap: Sweet Potato Muffin Recipe
- Tax Deductions for Small Businesses – A Must-Read for Entrepreneurs
To dos for December
- Continue improving my social media engagement
- Drive traffic by consistently delivering good quality content and promoting more often
I have done some good work in the month of November, but I can always do better. I feel that I still have plenty of room to grow. My priority is to work on growing my online presence, so my voice can be heard more. There is still a long way ahead, but with hard work and dedication, I will have something to show.
Thank you so much for all the people that have supported and inspired me. I am incredibly grateful.
I look forward to a fabulous December!
Bella Wanana is a freelance writer. She is the owner of bellawanana.com, a personal finance and lifestyle blog. She loves sharing with her readers the best tips and tricks on personal finance and how to live a balanced but fulfilling life. She has been featured on sites like MSN.com, Reader’s Digest, The Financial Diet, Yahoo Finance, and GOBankingRates.