Thank you for dropping by! I am Bella Wanana, a personal finance & lifestyle blogger and freelance writer. I work in commercial finance during the day, and am also pursuing the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation in my spare time. I love sharing with you the best tips and tricks on making money online, saving money, budgeting, and everything else related to personal finance and living a balanced but fulfilling life.
Vision (Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal):
To become the go-to personal finance and lifestyle blog for readers who embrace a balanced and fulfilling life, all in a less formal but still informative and educational setting.
- Quality: I only produce high-quality contents for you to enjoy
- Originality: I only produce original contents that add value to your life. Even if the topics have been covered in other blogs, I make sure to add my personal interpretation and understanding.
- Authenticity: I say what I do and remain true to myself at all times. This value also applies to recommendations. I will only recommend products/services if I genuinely believe they can have a positive impact on your life
- Freshness of content: I update this blog regularly.
My articles have appeared on:
- Financial Post: New to Canada, or the workforce? Here’s what to know about filing taxes
- The Financial Diet: The One-Time Money Routine That Saved Me $1,400 A Year
- There are 6 types of managers — Here’s how to handle each of them
- The absolute most annoying email mistakes you need to avoid
- How to help your team stay connected when working from home
- 8 ways to maintain a work-life balance at home (that actually work)
- 4 digital tools that will help you stand out to recruiters
- The Stacking Benjamins Podcast: Avoid These Investing Pitfalls
- My Personal Finance Journey: How You Can Save With Your Employer’s Benefits
- Women Who Money: What is the 52 Week Savings Challenge? [+ Ways to Spice it up!]
- Money Saving Mom: 5 Inexpensive Ways to Have Fun at Home
- Money Saved is Money Earned: How to Negotiate: 4 Times I used Negotiating to Improve My Cash Flow