Hello, my dear readers! Today is the first day of September. This means that it is time for some self-reflection on what I have and have not accomplished in August 2020. Please see below for my Monthly Update – August 2020 edition.
Guest posts & mentions
Although I did not write any guest posts this month, I was featured on two sites!
- Reader’s Digest: Costco Bakery Secrets You Probably Never Knew Before
- Join Piggy: How to Find the Best Price Online on Anything
Working with the two editors was extremely pleasant and easy. Thank you!
I also had two lovely individuals (Adam & Marielle) who each wrote a guest post for me on my site. Check them out here:
Improved my Alexa rank
I ended July ranking at 314,289. I am currently standing at 208,681. My improvement has slowed down, but I think it is expected. The higher you rank, the harder it is to improve.
My goal remains unchanged. I am hoping that I can hit 200K by the end of this month.
Below are some basic blog stats. They are by no means impressive, but they motivate me to keep on making this blog better.
- Twitter followers: 545 (+278, vs. 267 in previous month)
- Pinterest followers: 160 (+75, vs. 85 in previous month)
- Instagram followers: 18 (+3, vs. 15 in previous month)
To all my readers and followers, thank you so much for dropping by and for following my accounts. To all of those who have liked, commented and retweeted anything I have published, thank you so much.
My top 3 articles for the month
To dos for September
- Continue improving my social media engagement.
- Drive traffic by consistently delivering good quality content and promoting more often
I have done some good work in the month of August, but there is still a ton to do and a ton to learn. Although I did not achieve my goal of having 200 Pinterest followers, I still made good progress. There is still a long way ahead, but with hard work and dedication, I will have something to show.
Thank you so much for all the people that have supported and inspired me. I am incredibly grateful.