Hello my readers! Here are my weekly blog posts roundups! Every week, I will share the links to some of my favourite blog posts, and 1 of my own. Happy reading!
October 24th, 2020:
- She Picks Up Pennies: 5 Pieces of Advice I Really Need Now
- The Three Year Experiment: How to Be Happy
- Your Money Blueprint: It Pays to Choose the Harder Options
- Bella Wanana: Easy Hacks on How to Save Money on Groceries
October 17th, 2020:
- A Lawyer and Her Money: The Easy Money Tip That Saves Thousands
- EAT Money: How much money do you need to make a year to live comfortably?
- One Frugal Girl: I Don’t Want a Career Anymore. What Should I Do Now?
- Bella Wanana: How to Deal with an Unexpected Layoff
October 10th, 2020:
- Slightly Early Retirement: So, You Want a Raise?
- A Life on a Dime: Three Tips to help Overcome a Scarcity Mindset
- Tic Tok Life: The Value of Time: A Telling Tale of Spending vs. Living
- Bella Wanana: Ways to Reduce Stress without Financial Stress
October 3rd, 2020:
- Millionaire on Prairie: Commit to a Per Diem
- City Frugal: The Great Grocery Heist
- Bella Wanana: Writer’s Block: 12 Things to Do to Overcome It
September 26th, 2020:
- Retire by 40: Are you living the life you want?
- Best Wallet Hacks: 6 Reasons Why You Need a Side Hustle Even if You Don’t Need Extra Money
- Disabled Girl on Fire: Corona Gave Me Financial Stability
- Bella Wanana: The Most SEO-Unfriendly Blog Post of All Time
September 19th, 2020:
- Physician on Fire: 9 Symptoms of an Unhealthy Relationship with Money
- Banker on Fire: A Magic Money Making Machine
- One Frugal Girl: Stop Comparing Yourself to Others
- Bella Wanana: 30 Things to Do Alone at Home
September 12th, 2020:
- BeThree: Embrace the Suck: Do what you hate to Succeed
- Financial Freedom Count Down: How to evaluate Real Estate deals that will help you avoid losing money
- Camp FIRE Finance: 7 Things To Consider Before Selling (and 7 Things to Do Now!)
- Bella Wanana: Things I have Stopped Buying
September 5th, 2020:
- Arrest Your Debt: Retail Arbitrage [Ultimate Guide For Beginners]
- Just Start Investing: 10 Steps to Become a Fiscally Responsible Person
- Side Hustle Rich: The 5 pillars to a well-lived Life: Health, Happiness, Love, Wealth and Time
- Bella Wanana: What to Do with Your Extra Money
August 29th, 2020:
- Millennial Revolution: Why the Rich don’t Pay Taxes
- The Budget Mom: 7 Ways to Homeschool on a Budget
- Modern FImily: Social Media Detox Challenge Results
- Bella Wanana: Laughter and Tears: a Newbie’s Key Blogging Tips Learned
August 22nd, 2020:
- Your Money Geek: 7 Famous People Who Filed for Bankruptcy (and What You Can Learn From Them)
- Radical FIRE: 23 Best Rapper Quotes About Money
- Money Life Wax: 10 Day Challenge to Finally Break Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Bella Wanana: Summer Bucket List: Fun Things to Do
August 15th, 2020:
- My Life, I Guess: How Did You Get Your Job? 10 Professionals Share How They Got Hired
- Budget Savvy Bride: 6 Tips for Updating Your Wedding’s Look After Changing the Date
- Debt-Free Doctor: Capital Gains Tax 101 For High Income Earners
- Bella Wanana: My Top Tips on How to Manage Time
August 8th, 2020:
- Contrarian Saver: My Life as a 9-5 er
- Fire and Wide: Life After FIRE: Surprise
- Money Ning: How Important is Liquidity to You?
- Bella Wanana: What has COVID Done to My Wallet?
August 1st, 2020:
- Invested Wallet: How to Close A Bank Account: The Easy Steps You Can Take
- BeThree: Frugal Living Tips To Save Money When You Have a HCOL
- A Dime Saved: Ultimate Guide to Getting Free Books for Kids
- How to FIRE: 9 Convincing Reasons Why Money Can’t Buy Happiness
- Bella Wanana: Fast and Furious: How to Make 1000 Dollars in a Week
July 25th, 2020:
- A Dime Saved: Feeling Bored at Work? Here Are 10 Productive Things To Do
- Money Saved is Money Earned: How Much Does a Horse Cost?
- I Like to Dabble: 13 Legal Ways to Get Free Internet Anywhere You Go
- Bella Wanana: 20 Ways to Get Free Drinks at Starbucks
July 18th, 2020:
- Joney Talks!: How to Figure Out the Value of Your Time
- W.T.F.F. (Working Towards Financial Freedom): How I’m Paying-Off $18,000 of Student Loan Debt in 9 Months
- Women Who Money: Is Working Remotely (Even When Not Required) Right For You?
- Bella Wanana: How to Save Money as a Book Lover
Check out the blogging tools I use!
- Bluehost: perfect for beginners who want to upgrade from a free platform (so you can start monetizing) but who also want to minimize spending. Check out my Bluehost review to see why I chose it as my first hosting company. Sign up for Bluehost here.
- NameSilo: One of the most economical registrar and hosting companies out there. I stumbled upon this company and have been very happy with the service. It is my current registrar. Use promo code “bellawanana” at check out to get a special discount! Sign up for NameSilo here.
- SiteGround: This is my current hosting company. It is more expensive than Bluehost, but I like it for its SiteGround optimizer plugin, the free email accounts, and the better speed with my site. Sign up for SiteGround here.
- Ezoic: This is the ad network I have joined. It pays quite a bit better than Google AdSense. If you have over 5,000 pageviews a month, you should definitely consider applying for it! Sign up for ezoic here.