Hello my readers! Here are my weekly blog posts roundups! Every week, I will share the links to some of my favourite blog posts, and 1 of my own. Happy reading!
Did you know that federal, state, and local agencies are holding millions of dollars in unclaimed cash and property? You could have easy money sitting there waiting for you! Check out Unclaimed Money Guide today!
October 24th, 2020:
- She Picks Up Pennies: 5 Pieces of Advice I Really Need Now
- The Three Year Experiment: How to Be Happy
- Your Money Blueprint: It Pays to Choose the Harder Options
- Bella Wanana: Easy Hacks on How to Save Money on Groceries
October 17th, 2020:
- A Lawyer and Her Money: The Easy Money Tip That Saves Thousands
- EAT Money: How much money do you need to make a year to live comfortably?
- One Frugal Girl: I Don’t Want a Career Anymore. What Should I Do Now?
- Bella Wanana: How to Deal with an Unexpected Layoff
October 10th, 2020:
- Slightly Early Retirement: So, You Want a Raise?
- A Life on a Dime: Three Tips to help Overcome a Scarcity Mindset
- Tic Tok Life: The Value of Time: A Telling Tale of Spending vs. Living
- Bella Wanana: Ways to Reduce Stress without Financial Stress
October 3rd, 2020:
- Millionaire on Prairie: Commit to a Per Diem
- City Frugal: The Great Grocery Heist
- Bella Wanana: Writer’s Block: 12 Things to Do to Overcome It
September 26th, 2020:
- Retire by 40: Are you living the life you want?
- Best Wallet Hacks: 6 Reasons Why You Need a Side Hustle Even if You Don’t Need Extra Money
- Disabled Girl on Fire: Corona Gave Me Financial Stability
- Bella Wanana: The Most SEO-Unfriendly Blog Post of All Time
September 19th, 2020:
- Physician on Fire: 9 Symptoms of an Unhealthy Relationship with Money
- Banker on Fire: A Magic Money Making Machine
- One Frugal Girl: Stop Comparing Yourself to Others
- Bella Wanana: 30 Things to Do Alone at Home
September 12th, 2020:
- BeThree: Embrace the Suck: Do what you hate to Succeed
- Financial Freedom Count Down: How to evaluate Real Estate deals that will help you avoid losing money
- Camp FIRE Finance: 7 Things To Consider Before Selling (and 7 Things to Do Now!)
- Bella Wanana: Things I have Stopped Buying
September 5th, 2020:
- Arrest Your Debt: Retail Arbitrage [Ultimate Guide For Beginners]
- Just Start Investing: 10 Steps to Become a Fiscally Responsible Person
- Side Hustle Rich: The 5 pillars to a well-lived Life: Health, Happiness, Love, Wealth and Time
- Bella Wanana: What to Do with Your Extra Money
August 29th, 2020:
- Millennial Revolution: Why the Rich don’t Pay Taxes
- The Budget Mom: 7 Ways to Homeschool on a Budget
- Modern FImily: Social Media Detox Challenge Results
- Bella Wanana: Laughter and Tears: a Newbie’s Key Blogging Tips Learned
August 22nd, 2020:
- Your Money Geek: 7 Famous People Who Filed for Bankruptcy (and What You Can Learn From Them)
- Radical FIRE: 23 Best Rapper Quotes About Money
- Money Life Wax: 10 Day Challenge to Finally Break Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Bella Wanana: Summer Bucket List: Fun Things to Do
August 15th, 2020:
- My Life, I Guess: How Did You Get Your Job? 10 Professionals Share How They Got Hired
- Budget Savvy Bride: 6 Tips for Updating Your Wedding’s Look After Changing the Date
- Debt-Free Doctor: Capital Gains Tax 101 For High Income Earners
- Bella Wanana: My Top Tips on How to Manage Time
August 8th, 2020:
- Contrarian Saver: My Life as a 9-5 er
- Fire and Wide: Life After FIRE: Surprise
- Money Ning: How Important is Liquidity to You?
- Bella Wanana: What has COVID Done to My Wallet?
August 1st, 2020:
- Invested Wallet: How to Close A Bank Account: The Easy Steps You Can Take
- BeThree: Frugal Living Tips To Save Money When You Have a HCOL
- A Dime Saved: Ultimate Guide to Getting Free Books for Kids
- How to FIRE: 9 Convincing Reasons Why Money Can’t Buy Happiness
- Bella Wanana: Fast and Furious: How to Make 1000 Dollars in a Week
July 25th, 2020:
- A Dime Saved: Feeling Bored at Work? Here Are 10 Productive Things To Do
- Money Saved is Money Earned: How Much Does a Horse Cost?
- I Like to Dabble: 13 Legal Ways to Get Free Internet Anywhere You Go
- Bella Wanana: 20 Ways to Get Free Drinks at Starbucks
July 18th, 2020:
- Joney Talks!: How to Figure Out the Value of Your Time
- W.T.F.F. (Working Towards Financial Freedom): How I’m Paying-Off $18,000 of Student Loan Debt in 9 Months
- Women Who Money: Is Working Remotely (Even When Not Required) Right For You?
- Bella Wanana: How to Save Money as a Book Lover
Check out the blogging tools I use!
- Bluehost: perfect for beginners who want to upgrade from a free platform (so you can start monetizing) but who also want to minimize spending. Check out my Bluehost review to see why I chose it as my first hosting company. Sign up for Bluehost here.
- NameSilo: One of the most economical registrar and hosting companies out there. I stumbled upon this company and have been very happy with the service. It is my current registrar. Use promo code “bellawanana” at check out to get a special discount! Sign up for NameSilo here.
- SiteGround: This is my current hosting company. It is more expensive than Bluehost, but I like it for its SiteGround optimizer plugin, the free email accounts, and the better speed with my site. Sign up for SiteGround here.
- Ezoic: This is the ad network I have joined. It pays quite a bit better than Google AdSense. If you have over 5,000 pageviews a month, you should definitely consider applying for it! Sign up for ezoic here.
If you enjoyed this blog post or my content in general, please consider using my Amazon link when making a purchase, sending a lovely coffee my way, or signing up for my newsletter for regular updates!